01 February 2010

Together Forever

My friend Lori and her husband brought their son, Nathan, home from Haiti.  I hope someday Lori writes a book about the experience. I can't even imagine what they have been through since the earthquake in early January.  Their daughter is still in Haiti.  I hope she is able to join them soon.

This picture was in the Deseret News. It makes me cry. 


It's of the moment the three of them reunited on American soil - as a family.

The Hope for Little Angels of Haiti Orphanage will need to be rebuilt. Right now, the children are sleeping in the courtyard of what used to be their home. I'm sure Lori will continue to advocate for the children who live there and to work to find resources to help them have the best life possible until they find their forever families. I plan to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment